Tuesday, February 21
There were only two things that I had to do while we were in New Zealand and one of them was see the Milford Sound.
We woke up early and drove ourselves the 3 hours out to the Milford sound to get to our boat tour. The drive out there was well worth it. I haven't seen a more beautiful place on the earth.
These next pictures are just of the drive to the Milford Sound. Most amazing drive! There is a picture about half way down of a tunnel. This tunnel is only one way. There is a stop light that is used for the busy parts of the day, but if you come when it is not working you have to take your chances of hopefully not running into someone on your way through.
We got to the Milford Sound and jumped on a tour boat and got to see even more beauty.
These waterfalls are called the 4 sisters. I figured it was perfect... however you can't really see number 3, sorry Cierra.
In this next picture you can see Kent (my father-in-law) in the front of the boat in the striped green and white jacket. The tour guide drove the boat right into this waterfall and Kent didn't move...
Let's just say he got a little wet. Okay maybe a lot wet.
The actual mountain, Milford Sound.
I can't even express how beautiful this experience was. These pictures don't even do it justice. I was on cloud 9!
Sorry for all the pictures but I really had a hard time narrowing it down. I probably have 100 pictures of just this day.
2 comments:
You did not have too many pictures! I loved them! That one of you out on the branch with your arms up is awesome! (I would be afraid to do that!)
Linds these pictures are NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS WORTHY!! You are so Incredible!!!
Post a Comment