Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. I wish I could've spent time with my Mom and wished her happy mother's day in person but unfortunately it didn't happen this year.
However, the weekend was still fun. My friend, Jessica Harward, had a baby shower. The girls who threw it used their resources and it turned out so cute!
It seems like all of my friends are having baby boys and so they just made a few phone calls and gathered up little boy shoes...










Her sister also made this really cute Golf Bag out of diapers.



Saturday evening Tony's work treated us to dinner at Cappeletti's (if you haven't eaten there you are missing out on some really good food. It's kind of pricey but totally worth it) and Brian Reagan!

I think the best part about Brian Regan is he is so clean. I love being able to laugh at a joke and know I can tell it to someone else without feeling embarrassed.


Blake, (blue shirt, blonde hair) Tony's manager, was there for his birthday with his wife and a couple friend.


Our group Todd, Emily, Debbie, Todd


Me and Tony 


Mother's Day we had dinner at Tina's house. So good and so much, the men outdid themselves. We got a picture with all the ladies. They were going to take a picture of just moms but they realized I would be the only one not in the picture... They took pity on me. Yvonne has about 4 weeks until their little girl comes. We are all very excited!



29 comments:

Heather C Taylor said...

I love Brian for that exact same reason! Good clean humor! LOVE IT!

Reinventing Mother said...

Emergency!!!!!!!!! Can you please tell me what your friend used to construct the diaper golf bag? My aunt and I are trying to replicate it and are struggling. Any help you can give would be GREATLY appreciated. You can email me at Anne.terry@att.net. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Same here. I have a shower this coming sat. the 11th and wanted to try the diaper cake. I looked all over the internet but not much to chose from. can you also email me the instructions. GREATLY appreciated. email is hawiianchic5@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!

ronnie said...

I so need to make this adorable golf diaper bag. Can you pleae send me the instructions? spicered24@comcast.net
Thank you
ronnie

Mrs. Fassbinder said...

I would love instructions for that awesome diaper golf bag!! I have to make it for my sister-in-law!! :) Could you please send them to me at smiles3986@hotmail.com?? Thank you so much!!!

Unknown said...

Yes please email me the instructions for the diaper golf bag I want to make for my friend :)
fashionangel26@yahoo.com
Thank u

Unknown said...

Would love a copy of the instructions to make your adorable diaper golf bag. Could you please email to hmanion1@hotmail.com? Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Me too!! sara1042@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love the instructions also. It is adorable. Danarose82@gmail.com
Thanks!

Danielle said...

Could you please send me the directions for the diaper golf bag. Would love to make it for my sisters shower!! Email is rdbriseno@gmail.com

jhlmll said...

I would love to have the instructions for the diaper golf bag. Please send to jhlmll@aol.com
Thanks in advance!

Vicky B. said...

I am in love with the golf bag made from diapers. Can you please send me the instructions to vblackwell70@gmail.com. thank you in advance!

Unknown said...

Love LOVE the golf diaper bag. SO Creative! I would love the instructions if you can send them! hkamisk@hotmail.com
THANKS!!!

Schrupp Family Blog said...

I just love the golf bag. Can you please send me the instructions. stnurse3@msn.com

Thank you

Unknown said...

I just love the diaper golf bag. I would love the instructions to make it.my e-mail is stringbead99@hotmail.com. If you are unable to Thank you for sharing. Thank-you.

Unknown said...

I would love to make the golf diaper bag for the BaByQ that we are hosting for our daughter & her husband! We are trying to make things not too girly and this is perfect since her husband plays golf. :) Thank you for sharing! Brenda. brenda.schuetz@icloud.com

Unknown said...

I too would love directions for golf diaper bag - please email me at giomom3@rogers.com. Thank you so much!

Stan Richard said...

My daughter in law's baby shower is April 3, 2016. Not far away. Could you please send directions for that adorable orange ribbon golf bag. She and my son are so into golf so this would be perfect. Saw others but yours is absolutely the cutest! stanleyskincki07@gmail.com Thank you Diane

Shouty & Stabby said...

I would love instructions on how to make the golf bag! Please email me: onesmallfry@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-K- said...

Can I please have the instructions for the golf bag diaper cake also. My email is clulss27@gmail.com Thank you.

-K- said...

Can I please have the instructions for the golf bag diaper cake also. My email is clulss27@gmail.com Thank you.

JenniferA said...

I'd love the instructions for the golf bag diaper cake, too!! jaamodt8@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Are there instructions for the golf bag diaper creation? rrfoss45@gmail.com Thank you.

Unknown said...

Could you please send me the instructions to how to make the golf bag diaper creation. We are trying to duplicate it.
Edwin.colon3@gmail.com

Unknown said...

K are you able to send me the instructions to the golf bag diaper cake?

Edwin.colon3@gmail.com

Jennifer Beaver said...

Is it still possible to get the instructions for the diaper golf bag? Super cute!

Jen.beaver2@gmail.com

Donna66 said...

My daughtet-in-law is having her first child, my first grandchild and my mom's first great-grandchild and my son is a golfing fanatic - the diaper golf bag would be an amazing centerpiece for her shower. If you still have any kind of instructions that could give me some guidance that you would be willing to share that would be so appreciated. Email: ddonohue@wcasd.net

Unknown said...

I would love the directions for the golf bag please and thank-you. Perfect for a friend who teaches golf. Please email me at teach2213@gmail.com

nathj54 said...

I also need the directions for the diaper cake please! jmnath@comcast.net THANK YOU!