Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oregon Trip/ Family Reunion


This was such a fun week. I really wish that I could so all of the fun that we had but it would take way to much time and room and so I will just show the highlights.

At our first stop we were truly within yards of the beach.

















The big fad during our trip was kite flying!









We got to go to tide pools where we saw tons of starfish! We also saw seals and a light house.

















































We got to go on a fantastic hike to a waterfall. There was wonderful lighting in the woods. Also the boys stripped down just to their undies and they really reminded me of the book "Lord of the Flies" a book I got to read in AP English. There was a phenomenal bridge that took us over the waterfall.

MORE TO COME!!!





1 comment:

Myles N Amanda said...

I LOVE OREGON! you have some pretty pictures! i was wondering where you two have been!