Sunday, May 31, 2009

FUN 5 DAY WEEKEND

Memorial Day weekend was a ton of fun! I got to take Thursday and Friday off work and then I got Monday off! What a fantastic weekend. I went home for Laura and Shawn's wedding. I also got to hit Alisa and Daxton's reception.

Laura and Shawn coming out of the Salt Lake Temple! It was beautiful!
Most of the members of the "trussel" were there which are a group of fantastic friends who met at Dixie State College. It was nice to see everyone and relive old memories! I really wish that everyone could move back to St. George and we could make tons and tons more memories.











Friday I spent the day with my Mom and sister Carly. We went shopping and had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden with a horrible waitress. We then went the Pineview Reservoir. I have had so many memories at this lake. I would love to name them but it would take forever.
































My cute cousin Rebecca graduated from Wasatch Academy on Saturday! I think it was my favorite graduation I have ever sat through (besides I guess mine). It was outside, it was perfect length, it really was like a movie graduation! Rebecca did a wonderful job on her speech.






























Sunday me and Tony went to Brian Head to spend some time with Tony's parents.
Monday we went on the longest bike ride of my life. I honestly don't think that I have ever been on a bike for that long ever!

A very eventful weekend full of memories and happy time!

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Lindsey I love you! Thanks for taking the time to come up and see us. I miss you more than you will ever know!

Aaron and Lindsey said...

lung! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm glad I came across it and hopefully we can keep up on your crazy life this way!