Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My new Sister-in-Law!!!

April 11, 2009 I got a new sister-in-law! Brian and Yvonne got married! Tony and I couldn't be happier. The fun thing is they live pretty much in our back yard so we get to see them all the time!
The wedding was fantastic. Yvonne's family are the kindest most inviting, friendly people I have ever met! The most fun part was the dancing after dinner. It was absolutely fantastic. I had so much fun and I am sure everyone else did too.
Yvonne looked beautiful she was absolutely amazing (i will post pictures as soon as I find my camera!)! Brian looked pretty snazzy too, especially after having to visit the tux shop about 4 times to finally get his measurements right.
The weather even held out for them. The whole day it sprinkled rain, but right before the ceremony started it stopped and the sky was perfect for pictures.
The whole thing was wonderful. And I hope that we get to have a get-together soon with Yvonne's family!!!!

(this is really late, it happened about a month ago but.... what can you do!)

No comments: